- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer service, Dreamweaver, Photoshop
The Successful Applicant
- The successful applicant must be independent worker with the capability to multi-task and complete large volume of work quickly.
- Must be able to work with sales department to create marketing communication tools, monitor overall schedule and budget spending.
- Must possess analytical thinking/people influencing skills.
- Maintaining good relationship with our suppliers and vendors is a MUST have quality.
- Able to assist in formulation and implementation of marketing plan and a sharp eye for revenue generating activities.
- Manage all facets of marketing like product management, marketing communications, collaterals, website administration, MDF, Co-op submission, print and media advertising, working out sales promotions, product training, etc.
- Develop marketing strategies with action plans to penetrate new markets and at the same time exploring, identifying and developing new opportunities.
- Actively plan and implement creative marketing ideas and calendars to build market share and brand awareness, be it individuals or corporate space.
- Establish strong relationships with the Principals and Distributors, liaised and co‐ordinated with vendors where necessary in terms of joint‐events and marketing activities, campaigns, road shows to secure new business opportunities.
- Formulate effective advertising and public relations strategies to optimize the exposure of brands in the most cost effective way and ensure they are executed in line with the desired standards and directions.
- Prepare and establish annual sales targets and plans, and ensure that they are achieved effectively.
- Represent the company on social functions, meetings and sessions thus projecting an appropriate image so that business trust and support is built.
- Design and maintain the collateral material, direct response mailings and ads. Ensure that new leads are tracked and entered within the company database.
- GCE 'O'/'A' level or Diploma in any discipline
- Preferably Experience in similar role with at least 1 year of experience in IT sector
- Disciplined, self-motivated & must possess good planning with good foresight.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational, planning and coordination skills.
- Familiarity with Dreamweaver, Photoshop&MS PowerPoint is advantageous.
- Pleasant personality with good customer service skills.
- Team Player with good attitude to take new challenges.
- Result-Oriented, and a Self-Starter.
- Applicants should be Singaporean citizens or hold relevant resident status.
- Preference given to those who are able to start work immediately or on short notice.