- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Marketing, Business development
- Candidate should have fluent English in terms of reading, writing and understanding.
- An applicant with diploma and preferably in marketing or design is considered over others.
- Contender full of enthusiasm and potential to achieve the marketing targets are most welcome.
- Applicant should have the ability to understand and differentiate the marketing strategies and capable of suggesting changes as per his filed experience.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, website, etc.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, and DVDs, etc
- Liaising with designers and printers.
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing budgets.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues in sales division.
*Interested Candidate. Please send an updated copy of your resume with a current photography to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on quantumcareer , please visit our website at www.quantumcareer.com