- Salary: 2000 - 2700
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the FMCG industry.
• Good and Friendly Working Environment
• Company Benefits & Incentives
• Career Development Opportunities
Interested applicants can send your resume to email@example.com allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
-To develop and execute feasible marketing strategies to meet brand and organizational objectives.
· Collect and analyses market information, competition activity and competitor analysis, including collating of data e.g. competitors’ promotional plan.
· Conceptualize, plan and execute marketing plans, campaign on existing and new products and implement marketing plan changes as needed.
· Collect and assess customer feedback e.g. customer survey and propose improvement plan through the finding.
· Responsible in advertising and promotional activities.
· Point of contact for various retail outlets, supermarkets on marketing issue, including store promotion, marketing materials, visibility enhancement and etc.
· Assist in design and develop marketing collateral e.g. poster, flyers, promotional sticker and etc.
· Assist to manage company’s Facebook, website and etc.
· Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
-Diploma or Degree in Business Management, majoring in Marketing.
· At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the FMCG industry.
· Good knowledge of social media.
Please include the following in yourResume Document *
(*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB)
• Contact No.
• Nationality/PR Status
• Recent Photo
• Expected Salary
Issac Chan Reg No: R1770137
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd EA No: 14C7279