- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marketing, Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CRM (Customer relationship management), Social Networks (tagging, virtual communities, social bookmarks,etc.), Webserver management, Webpage management, Web design, Web performance monitoring, Market research and analysis, HTML / DHTML / XML
As a member of the marketing team, the position holder is tasked to be responsible for preparation of all marketing collaterals and online marketing efforts such as implementing the company’s social media marketing effort, developing brand awareness, to generate inbound traffic and encourage product adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing department to support their respective direction, ensuring consistency in voice, managing the company’s public relations and cultivating a B2B social media network.
- Implement the social media strategy, ensuring its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques.
- Manage social media campaigns, CRM database and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, web client enquiries, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Monitor, analyse and review effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of implemented social media strategy, report on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications, accessing its effectiveness and KPI for measuring success.
- Become an advocate and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company in media and marketing spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Implement and maintain a structured SEM campaign, ensuring cost effective PPC, relevant reach and considerable conversion rate.
- Preparation of all marketing collaterals
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Diploma and above in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations or related fields.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Marketing or Public Relations related job scope. Fresh graduates with drive and potential will be considered.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Experience in media tools to manipulate images, videos and audio a plus but not a requirement
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO and SEM
- Good organizational skills in maintaining CRM system.
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem using WordPress, relevant to the Company’s field
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Able to use Office tools such as Words, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work in a team, yet highly motivated, pro-active and dynamic enough to work independently.
- Good presentation, writing and negotiation skills in English. Extra languages is a plus
- Energetic, creative, independent, detail-minded with good problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking and ability to correctly organize and prioritize workload
- Singaporeans and PRs preferred
Kindly include the following in your resume
- Recent Photo
- Reasons for leaving past & present employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Date of availability
*Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification
Interested applicants kindly email your resumes to: email@example.com