- Salary: 4000 - 6000
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marketing, Advertising/Marketing, Business
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: direct sales
- To provide direction and support the team on operational functions such as coordinate of event, publicity, including public relations, advertising and collateral material design.
- To set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project.
- To ensure excellent customer service and quality delivery.
- Has good business sense.
- A never say die attitude and a sense of urgency.
- Prompt in reporting.
3) To gather information and provide recommendation to achieve quality event marketing strategy and marketing budget.
4) To identify, plan, manage, execute and grow business presence to increase the market awareness.
5) Oversee the creation and execution of ALL marketing plans.
6) To present ideas and solutions in marketing collateral to our Company. Regular communication of project progress to Director and team members.
7) Prepare content and manage Company’s shopping website of all products.
8) To schedule, plan and develop monthly/yearly events.
9) Other duties as directed and required.
- Min of 4 years of experience in marketing strategy and implementation of top direct selling industry.
- Experience in start-up environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Multi-tasker who can handle several situations concurrently.
- Experience with e-Commerce, web applications, programming, Salesforce or B2C marketing will be an advantage.
- Strong experience in digital marketing, including online channels.
- Understands the business processes and applies the knowledge to design the solution required to support the business processes.
- Experience in managing a high volume of client portfolio
- With systematic leading, planning and organizing abilities, and with good communication and coordinating skills, with extensive direct selling knowledge and management, initiative communication, organizing and planning ability.
- Working Location: East (Opposite MacPherson MRT)
- Working Hours :Monday to Friday: 9.30am - 7pm , Saturday: 10.30am - 3pm
Please forward detailed RESUME in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Please remember to state your
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment)
- Notice period
Please state position applied for as the subject in the email. We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Please visit www.sgrecruiters.com for more job openings.