- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marketing, Retail Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Business development, Marketing plans
- Participate in strategic marketing planning for the Company including branding, budgeting and execution for a retail business..
- Be the company’s brand ambassador and ensure that all customer touch-points are aligned with corporate branding.
- Engage in the generation of ideas and execution of the following whether for specific product, brand or corporate-wide campaigns; advertising, promottion, events management, media & publicity etc to increase public awareness..
- Keep in touch with the market place and have a good understanding of Competitors’ activities.
- Identify and explore new business opportunities such as strategic alliance, corporate collaborations, etc.
- Other responsibilities as and when assigned by the Company.
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in retail busines marketing.
- 5 days work week.
- Working hours: 9.00 am to 6.30 pm