- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Economics, Real Estate , Building
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Direct marketing - Campaign development
- Industrial Infrastructure Developer
- 5 days/ Permanent/ West
- Stable and Good culture working environment
Our client is one of the leading local industrial infrastructure developer spearheading the planning, promotion and development of a dynamic industrial landscape. They continually break new grounds with pioneering projects anticipating and addressing future needs of the nation.
- You will be in the Amenities Rental department. These include F&B, medical clinic, retail, provision and convenience stores etc.
- Conduct market research to understand industry needs and be involved in a wide range of activities including: formulating marketing strategies, product conceptualization, product launches & promotions, budgeting and reviewing policies
- Manage customer leases and provide support to customers’ operations within the facilities, which include fostering partnerships with customers and building win-win relationships
- Plan, business develop and market industrial facilities to meet the growing needs
- Overseeing and handling issues related to estate and property maintenance
- Honours Degree in Engineering, Building, Real Estate, Business, Economics or relevant
- Min 3 years experiences, preferably in the commercial sector, with good knowledge of the retail / commercial
- Team player with excellent communication, interpersonal skills and strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills
- Only Singaporean or PR need apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please email resume in MS WORD Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For quicker processing of your email application,
Please indicate Marketing Manager (YOUR NAME) in the subject heading.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
For enquiries, please call your friendly Consultant, Eunice, at (65) 6590 9938 / 9644 1983 for a confidential discussion.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers/available-jobs
Your Success is Our AchieVement!