- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Customer service
Due to our expansion, we are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns. The incumbent will report to the General Manager of the company.
- Design, develop and implement marketing plans of the company in achieving maximum brand awareness and attending set sales targets.
- Work closely with the branch managers and doctors for implementation of marketing efforts to enhance the company’s profile and assist in the development of business plans for the long-term growth of the company.
- Propose and development of promotions and offers.
- Planning and development of partnership programs with partners, ie Banks/Credit Cards, publications.
- Discuss and manage execution of PR exercises and meetings with partners, suppliers, media, etc.
- Conceptualize blogging initiatives of each blogger with the respective doctors.
- Source and evaluate potential bloggers for engagement
- Keeping track of different social media updates and trends.
- Miscellaneous work, eg supplying ideas in designing of artwork, photo-taking, etc.
- Management of printed collaterals.
- Suggesting new equipment/treatment that could enhance the current suite of services provided
- Working with PR agency for arrangement of media visits, radio interview, TV interview, luncheon for relationship building
- Manage the activities and productivity of the front line staff with the clinic manager in relation with promotional activities for the organization.
- Working with the Operation Department for the generation of monthly reports to ensure monthly performance targets are met.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and suppliers or other service providers in negotiation of partnership either for sales or marketing purposes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Marketing/ Mass Communications or its equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of marketing experience with at least 1 year in a managerial role
- Social media savvy and has the experience of handling bloggers, advertising agencies and third party vendors preferred
- Track record or working experience in similar industry highly preferred
- Possess excellent written communications and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, quality-driven, customers and results orientated
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice period preferred.