- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Marketing
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Good leadership qualities with high level of creativity, Tech-savvy with excellent organizational skills, Engaging with key stakeholders to track the performance of the business
Marketing Manager - Server & Tools Business
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
- Helping the Asia-Pacific Server & Tools Business lead to build the InTune business for Asia-Pacific - Marketing, Sales and Parners
- Representing the results and needs of Asia-Pacific to cooperate headquarters, in partnership with the Asia-Pacific Server & Tools Business Lead
- Contributing to target setting, budgeting, planning, and resource allocation related to InTune for Asia-Pacific
- Tracking, monitoring, analyzing, and engaging with key stakeholders to track the performance of the business
- Understanding and responding to the Asia-Pacific market dynamics and competitive landscape
- Evangelizing product value proposition and positioning / messaging internally and externally (customers, partners, press, analysis)
Marketing Manager - Social & Digital Media
The company is a listed company in Singapore Exchange (SGX) and have been recognized by Apple for their growth and the quality of their service. In this regard, they have receive numerous awards for their successful efforts such as:
- Best Apple Centre in Singapore
- Best Apple Service Provider
- Singapore Prestige Brand Award 2010 (Promising Brand) in recognition of outstanding achievement in branding
- Premium Service Gem Award 2010
- Platinum Partner Award by Apple
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To lead and to manage the day-to-day operations of the Marketing Department
- Conceptualize and implement marketing initiatives and business strategies in meeting company's goals and business objectives
- Responsible for all advertising and promotion activities (ATL/BTL), including new product launches, sales events and product demand generation
- Manage, review and enhance partnership programmes for better business opportunities and growth
- Market trend analysis
- Responsible for Branding, Product & Retail Marketing, Social & Digital Media Marketing
- Corporate Communications and Media & Press Relations
- Support IT Trade Shows and other projects
- Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Mass Com or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar capacity
- Strong business acumen and possess a strong understanding of brand mechanics and communications
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media platform (eg. Facebook, Twitter, Corporate Website etc.)
- Been at the forefront of innovative product & retail marketing and social media marketing campaigns with a strong understanding of new media as well as customers interaction with brands.
- Proven track record in Retail Marketing, Partnership and Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Good leadership qualities with a high level of creativity
- Good business acumen and highly adaptable working in a fast-paced environment
- Tech-savvy with excellent organizational skills
- Experience in press relations and corporate communications
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to email@example.com or call 6338 8900 for more information.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.