- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Independent, results oriented creative thinker, Excellent time management
- Develop and execute annual B2B and B2C marketing and media strategies to support internal business units (Sales/MICE, Hotel & Banyan Tree Spa).
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns, promotions. Maintain records of campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Manage media plans, brochure advertising and budgets for brand and tactical campaigns.
- Interface with advertising & eCommerce to develop and produce marketing/promotional materials and other sales/marketing tools for target market/regional sectors.
- Collaborate with internal business units, regional sales offices, corporate communications and other marketing teams to develop and implement effective strategies for increasing market share throughout source markets.
- Engage, plan and develop partnerships and programs with external parties to increase marketing reach and market penetration.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute effective business networking and hosting events locally and overseas.
- Plan and manage tradeshow branding and advertising opportunities.
- Hold regular meetings with front line teams ensuring they are familiar with current campaigns, offers and can confidently discuss with guests.
- Attend regular meetings with various business units and document concepts, follow up action items, requests etc.
- Prepare comprehensive briefs and manage creative development timeline for campaigns & promotions with Creative Services department.
- Manage marketing budget/forecast for the Destination Marketing department, and ensure expenditure drives business objectives.
- Analysis of market and competitive trends, strong understanding of client database/target markets to drive closer guest relations.
- Proven track record of at least 5+ years of marketing, including advertising & promotion preferably within an agency environment, and demonstrated campaign/promotion management success.
- Hotel/Tourism/ MICE Industry experienced candidates preferred.
- Independent, results oriented creative thinker.
- Able to operate within tight deadlines under high pressure situations.
- Excellent time management; high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill (English and Mandarin preferred).
- Confident and flexible to work with various stakeholders with the ability to appreciate each business unit’s varied objectives, audience and required support.
- Education: Bachelor's degree.
Interested applicants, please apply to:
Search via Department: Marketing / Job Title: Marketing Manager - Trade & Hotel