- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Marketing plans, Business development, Sales and trading
MARKETING MANAGER (Trading) (Basic up to $7K + 2mths AWS+VB /Central)
- Up to $7000 + AWS (Fixed 2 Months) + VB
- Central + Daily transport Allowance
- 5 day work week
Our client is the leading manufacturer and distributor of standard components of Press Die, Plastic Mold and Factory Automation products in Singapore and within South East Asia region.
They are looking for a MARKETING MANAGER (Trading) to join their growing business.
- Strategic planning and budgeting of the overall marketing activities in South East Asia
- Conceptualize and implement sales and marketing strategies to meet the company's business objectives.
- Analyze industry trends, periodic reports and customer database to formulate strategies to boost sales.
- Work closely with Sales team to share market intelligence and when implementing promotional activities.
- Collaborate with Business Development Team and Sales Team on the implementation of marketing and sales promotional activities
- Monitor the effectiveness of sales and promotions activities against KPIs and sales targets.
- Review web content and monitor usage of Web Ordering System (WOS), explore ways to encourage web traffic and usage of WOS.
- Manage all the product catalogues, product leaflets, A&P materials, sales & marketing kits, etc.
- Minimum Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or equivalents
- Minimum 4-5 years marketing experience with 2 years in managerial role
- Experience in Sales or relevant product/industry knowledge preferred
- Experience in web-based promotions
- Self-motivated and target driven
- A strategic thinker, problem analyst and problem-solver
- A dynamic, multi-tasker who is able to work in a face pace environment
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Excel and/or Access (Access preferred)
- Salary will commensurate according to Candidates’ Work Experience & Qualifications)
- Working Location: Central
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am to 6pm
Attractive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Minimum 2 months fixed bonus
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Daily Transport Allowance
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a service oriented person who has strong interpersonal and problem solving skills, we would like to hear from you.
*Application open to Singaporeans, SPRs*
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format (including Current and Expected salary with attached recent photo) to
or call your friendly Consulting Manager, Paul at 65909914 for a confidential discussion.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!