- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat, Maintains quality service by following organization standards, Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests
Material Handler/ Warehouse Operator / LogisticsAssistant / Inventory / Store Assistant / Store Keeper
-Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging and shipping of goods according to instructions like support documents.
-Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves or vehicles.
-Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
-Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
-Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
-Completes reports by entering required information.
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
-Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Levels or Technical Certificate
- Fork Lift License will be an advantage
- Good attitude and willing to take up new responsibility·
- Excellent in Microsoft office especially excel and word
- Able to work fast, dynamic environment
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord email@example.com
Please Do NOT use Quick Apply
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.