- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Skills: AutoCAD, Petrochemical engineering
- Responsible for conducting of engineering take-offs for various company products i.e. Pipe Markers, Safety Signage, Valve Tags, etc.
- Ensures efficient process of quantifying of products is followed and list provided to production on the basis of size, types, specs etc. with the help of Client’s General Arrangements and P&IDs.
- Coordinate with Supervisors to ensure timely delivery of product.
- Participate in continual improvement of the Project Engineering team.
- Technical Certification/ Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Familiarity with AUTOCAD software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Exposure to offshore rig, marine, shipyard or petrochemical facilities would be a plus.
Please forward your detailed resume stating the below information:
- Work Experience
- Current & Expected Salary
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
- Contact Details