- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Co-ordination and liaise with clients, subcontractors and vendors.
- Plan, monitor and control project schedule and progress.
- Supervision of project team and reporting on daily site issues
- Assist the Project Manager in work arrangements and duties
- Attend project technical and engineering meetings
- Preparation of documentation and site reports
- Diploma in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Relevant site experience and safety knowledge will be an added advantage
- Good communications and interpersonal skill with strong sense of responsibility
- Able to think strategically with strong initiatives
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply