- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: SAP (Systems Applications and Products), AutoCAD
- Provide mechanical support to fully automated production equipment
- Manage and review preventive maintenance program
- Provide training on equipment operation and technical know-how to technical and operation team
- Develop equipment troubleshooting guide(s)
- Provide technical support to production when required
- Monitor and report daily machine performance and propose areas of improvement
- Work in cross-functional projects on machine and/or process improvement and optimization
- Perform studies to improve machine yield, PM duration and frequency
- Monitor and ensure machine is producing products within acceptance criteria
- Manage, review and update SOPs
- Manage spare parts inventory
- Perform other related duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor
- Degree with minimum 2 years or Diploma with minimum 5 years of mechanical or engineering working experience on highly automated equipment will be considered for Engineer positionRequired skill(s): SAP, AutoCad.
- Experience in medical devices and pharmaceutical environment will be an added advantage
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.