- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Medical practioner/support, Communications skills, Presentation skills
- Globally Recognised and Leading Healthcare MNC
- Chance to your combine commercial and medical expertise
About Our Client
World Leading Healthcare MNC focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of an impressive portfolio of life changing products.
This individual will use their scientific and medical expertise to create a bridge between medical and commercial teams, and increase product understanding across the local and regional markets. This will involve:
- Providing therapeutic area expertise and training to sales and marketing teams, to optimize understanding of the market and product throughout the business.
- Building and managing a strong network of Key Opinion leaders to share product and therapeutic area information.
- Providing Medical expertise and guidance to clinical, medical and marketing strategies and activities
- Staying up to date current and future market trends, competitor products and medical developments.
The Successful Applicant
- A Certified Medical Doctor (MD, MBBS)
- At least 3 years experience in a commercial environment, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
- Clinical practice experience
- Good commercial acumen and ability to use this alongside medical expertise to make clear and supported decisions
- Strong communication skills and ability to present scientific information to a varied audience.
What's On Offer
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Sophia Davison on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1847190