- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Social Studies
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Social Work
- Provide psychosocial and financial support and assistance
- Provide casework and counseling services
- Collaborate closely with the multi-disciplinary team to facilitate the integration of patients back into the community
- Collaborate with relevant organizations for the care of the patients and their families
- Conduct groupwork with the elderly patients and or their caregivers
- Be part of the Dementia Care Team to support Persons with Dementia and their caregivers
- Implement initiatives and support programmes that enhances the care and support of elderly patients and their caregivers within the community
- Degree and postgraduate diploma in Social Work
- Must have an interest to work with the elderly in a healthcare setting
- Have good knowledge base to provide dementia care
- Ability to communicate with vernacular languages speaking clients
Please submit yourapplication with a detailed CV and academic transcripts directly to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We strongly encourage and support our staff in continuous education and development. Competitive remuneration and career opportunities await suitable candidates.