- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management, Art
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: MS Office
Medical Social Worker
(West & Central/ Attractive Benefits)
- Your core duty involves direct practice and will include casework, counselling and therapeutic group work to patients and family members.
- You will work closely with multidisciplinary professionals, participate in ward rounds and organize case conferences to pursue holistic care for patients.
- You will participate in practice research and development of clinical social work.
- Degree in Social Work from an accredited university, preferably with at least 1-2 years' work experience in a healthcare environment.
- Must be a Registered Social Worker (RSW) with the Singapore Association of Social Workers
- Good team player