- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Materials Engineering
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: QA (Quality Assurance)
- Well known global business
- Competitive Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Oil & Gas equipment manufacturing company.
- Provides specialist technical support related to materials, coating, welding to internal and external customers to meet business needs.
- Ensures that projects meet specifications, standards and performance requirements.
- Supports qualification and audit of suppliers. Collaborate with global material and welding group and raise material competency to regional engineering resources.
The Successful Applicant
- BS Degree in Materials Engineering or related field.
- At least 10 years relevant experiences in oil field materials, its manufacturing, inspection and Quality control processes.
- Understand related material and welding industry codes such as Nace, API 6A, 17 D, AWS etc
- Experience with materials selection for oilfield application.
- Good general knowledge on corrosion protection (Coating, Cathodic protection) and non metallic (elastomeric and insulation) use and application.
What's On Offer
A rare opportunity to lead a discipline with a solid foundation and the backing of a reputable name.
Apply for this job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phoneVincent Ng on +65 6533 2777 quoting job referenceH1848350