- Salary: 2000 - 3000
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Laboratory
(MNC - Pharma) Analytical Lab Analysts - Raw/Finished Product Testing - Tuas
- Top Pharma/BioPharma MNC
- On Job Training Provided
- Rotating Shift - 12 Hours
- Basic+Allowances+Transport Allowance+AWS+V.B
- Islandwide Transportation
- Provide testing, as well as analytical, services to Plant Operations to ensure seamless and smooth process operations.
- All operations in the Analytical Laboratory are carried out in a safe and productive manner, adhering to GMP/GLP standards at all times.
- Develops and applies basic procedural knowledge of work area.
- Knowledge limited to specific processes needed to perform work tasks.
- May utilize basic systems and tools in completion of tasks.
- Develops a working knowledge of how own activities integrate with the work of the team.
- Assignments are routine and recurring in nature.
- Uses basic information-gathering skills.
- Assignments require limited judgment with little to no decision-making.
- Activities focus on support and maintenance rather than development or implementation.
- Receives close supervision or is guided by detailed instructions for all work.
- Organizes and completes tasks according to assigned priorities.
- Demonstrates an awareness of the relative urgency of tasks and responds accordingly.
- Exchanges and verifies job related information to provide basic support.
Skills and experience required:
- Working knowledge of GMP/GLP in food/pharmaceutical manufacturing, with emphasis on laboratory operations. Knowledge of ISO 9000/17025 and
- HACCP would be advantageous. A high degree of computer literacy and experience with ERP, LIMS and CDS systems would be advantageous.
- Basis knowledge in advance laboratory instrumentation, such as HPLC, GC, ICP, FTIR, NIR, etc.
- Practical experience in working in a fast-pace laboratory environment with tight datelines and able to solve problems in a speedy and methodical manner
- with good follow-up on action item
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Food Technology or related discipline or GCE "A" or "O" Level with at least 1 to 3 year experiences
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please send an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd
EA License No.: 12C6135
EA Personnel: Prabahgaran@Rudy
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1544516