- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Limitless passion for mobile application security research
Mobile / Application Security - Research - Hacking
An award winning startup taking the application security world by storm is looking to hire! Known for their innovations in the market, they are inviting talented mobile security enthusiasts to be a part of their R&D team.
If you're a passionate mobile security professional with at least 2-4 years' of experience in the field, get in touch!
You will be working and researching on cutting-edge R&D into advanced attacks on mobile phones and develop innovative solutions to defend against them.
- Be a team contributor on advanced mobile phone operating systems and applications on iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, and/or Blackberry
- Research into and develop innovative mobile security solutions
- Develop and design innovative cutting-edge mobile security applications
- At least a Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT, or equivalent
- You should have Strong background in and passionate about mobile technology and security
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as a good team player
- Background in operating systems, reverse engineering and disassembly is recommended
- Proficiency in IOS and/or Android research and development is an added advantage
- Fluency in C programming, with experience in scripting (e.g. Python) will be a plus
Examples of what you would have done before:
- Researched application security on various mobile OS. i.e. Android / IOS
- Malware / Firewall analysis, Penetration techniques
- Vulnerability / Malware research
- Researching how hackers hack
- Researching how tools are rewritten
Inretetsed canddiates please send your most updated CV to email@example.com 30th Aug 2103 for immediate consideration.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.