- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Multimedia Technology and Design, Communications & Media Management , Art
- Years of Experience: 1
What We Want
- Design, developand maintaindigitalcontentincludingwebsites,landing pages, email campaigns, and other media assetsand collaborate with IT teamforimplementation.
- Regularly audit and edit the web and social channels’ appearances to ensure that onlinecontent is up to date and in line withERAbrand standards
- Co-develop,design,implement and maintain comprehensive digital marketing strategiesvia digital platforms such as webpages(SEO & SEM),email campaigns, web bannersandeNewslettersthat help with retention of currenttargeted customersand acquisition of a newtargets
- Identify and interpret multimedia design needs anddevelopmarketing multimedia, including graphics, motion graphicsand videos.
- Collaborate closely with copywriter, graphic designers anddigitalmarketerto determine appropriate visualandtextual
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills and an ability to work with deadlines and multiple tasks simultaneously
- Continuously evaluate the visual aesthetic, ease of operation anduserexperience of the website-working with the marketing team andIT teamto implement ideas for continuous improvement
- Troubleshoot, anticipate and resolve all issues related to the website and act as liaison withIT team
- Diploma/Degreein Multimedia/Communications/Arts or studies in a related field
- Ability to do wonders withIllustrator, PhotoshopandDreamweaver
- Familiarwith HTML email coding
- Familiar withSEO, SEM, Facebook, InstagramAds
- Ability to implement ads in English and Chinese with minimum assistance
- Strong ability to facilitate and quickly integrate feedback from the team
- Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities simultaneouslyandresolve issues independently in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
Plus to Have
- Abilityto shoot and edit simple video footage ofinterviews and video blogs, includingmotion graphic backgrounds, effects and titles
- Video and audio editing experience with Final Cut Pro X andMotion
- Typography skills
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidates.
Join us Now.
Interested applicants, please send detailed resume together with a recent photo to :-
The Human Resource Manager
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
229 Mountbatten Road #03-01
Mountbatten Square Singapore 398007
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.