- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marine Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Longitudinal Strength Calculation
- Estimation of Lightship Weight and CGs
- Attendance of Inclining Test / Lightship Survey
- Preparation of Stability and Longitudinal Strength Calculation
- Calculation of Freeboard, Tonnage and Equipment Number
- Support Sales team to handle technical enquiry from the customer
- Degree / Diploma in Naval Architecture or Marine Industry
- At least 3 working years in ship design / shipyard / class
- Knowledge of Naval Architecture / Shipbuilding
- Master of Stability Software (NAPA, GHS, etc).
Working hour: Mon - Fri (8.30 am - 5.45pm)
Salary: $4000 approx
Nationality: Singaporean and PR only
Candidate who interested in the above position please deposit your resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our official website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/
For those who occur any problem to apply through above link, please do not hesitate to contact us at 6423 9539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/