- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: .Net
Our Esteemed and Reputable Client is looking for a Software Developer (.Net) for their organization.
- The incumbent is responsible for the development of new and existing HR system.
- Design, develop, implement of web based applications based on clients’ requirements.
- Customise current applications, testing, debugging and enhancing / implementing applications.
- At least 2 years software development experience with Microsoft technologies (.Net)
- Hands on experience with VB.Net, SQL, ASP.Net and Agile
- Exposure with the entire development life cycle
- Experience with bugs fixing and conducting UAT & SIT
- Hands on experience with SQL Server and Oracle
- Ability to understand technical design documents and ensure the development standards are met.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
If you feel that you have the skillsets and the competencies that we are looking for, please apply in-confidence with an updated MS Word resume to IT06@bgc-group.com. Alternatively, you can scroll to the bottom and click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.”
EA License No. : 12C5983
Registration No: R1325403