- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: LAN / WAN / WIFI technologies / VLANs / STP / RIPv1/v2 / OSPF/ ISIS / BGP4 / MPLS-TE / MPLS-VPN / 802.1x / QoS, Analytical & Problem-solving skills , Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- To provide engineering support activities either remotely or on site. Rotational 24 x 7standby duties required.
- To provide professional services including project management, implementations, testing, migrations, and system documentation for projects.
- To provide periodic preventive maintenance on customers’ systems.
- Offer technical advices to customers and follow up on trouble tickets till a satisfactory solution is concluded.
- To develop test cases and conduct hardware & software regression tests on new software/equipment prior to deployment or proof of concept of solutions.
- Logistic support of RMAs.
- Tertiary Education in Data Communications or Computer Networks Engineering.
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and urgency.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
- Possess excellent communication and people management skills.
- Preferably with experience in managing network infrastructure projects for service providers, banks and large enterprises.
- Able to work flexi hours (even after office hours and weekends when required).
- Preferably with good knowledge and hands on experience in LAN, WAN, WIFI technologies, VLANs, STP, RIPv1/v2, OSPF, ISIS, BGP4, MPLS-TE, MPLS-VPN, 802.1x, QoS.