- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: VOIP
If you are CCNP Voice certified and possess at least 2-3 years relevant experience. Apply now!!
The incumbent will be responsible of Cisco IP Phone deployment regionally in Asia. Raise Change Request for every planned migration / cutover.
- Apply for necessary resource (IP address, DNS, netinfo, etc)
- Describe the change activity, technical design, configuration design and impact analysis and contact point for each cutover. The change request should be approved prior to execution of the cutover.
- Migration Plan, Implementation Plan, Test Plan, Configuration and Roll-back plan
- Ensure change is approved
- Coordinate with in-country resource managers and engineers who will be onsite performing the cutover
- Prepare and submit pre-test plan and post-test plan which will be followed for testing the current and new network equipment before and after cutover. Those testing should include (but not limit to) all those network redundancy and failover testing.
- Lead an implementation during maintenance window
- Document all the infrastructure setup with detail network diagram, configuration of device, serial number and testing result for the handover document to operation team.
- Help on troubleshooting and tuning activities during project implementation period
- Perform the project handover document to handover the infrastructure to the operation team.
- Diploma or above in Computer Studies, Engineering, Network Communication or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in Cisco Call Manager (Voice Technologies).
- CCNP Voice minimum.
- Have good command of English for communication with local users and overseas technical support team
- Preference with experience of working in a large financial institution
- Good attitude, diligent and able to handle pressure well
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 6 or 12 months Direct Contract employment