- Salary: 5500 - 7500
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Network administration, Network security, Network Design, Firewall & Security, Load balancing
The incumbent will be deployed to work full-time at a multinational banking organization.
The primary responsibility is to provide infrastructure systems support on Network technologies for all customer sites across Asia Pacific. The candidate is also responsible to provide day to day Production support and services on agreed SLA, following industry best practices, Group IP standards, and local regulatory requirements.
- Daily operations of technology infrastructure
- Successfully identifying and resolving complex issues in a timely manner working with 3rd Party vendors when required.
- Proactively examining the network and providing recommendations to enhance as part of BAU
- Updating Network Documentation
- Operational Acceptance of Network projects upon completion
- Accountable for designing, planning and implementing various infrastructure solutions for Asia
- Ensure that as the technology footprint increases in Asia, the tools and procedures for environment remains stable, controls in place and efficient.
- Monitoring Systems Health and proactive problem resolution
- Training of Junior members of staff.
- Complying with rigid Change and Incident management procedures
- At least 5-7 years of Networking experience
- Advanced knowledge of Juniper SRX, SSG & Checkpoint Firewalls
- Cisco routing and switching platforms:
- Nexus 5K, 2K
- Cisco 4500, 3750, 29xx
- F5 Load Balancers (LTM, GTM, APN, iRules)
- Knowledge of various Network Protocols and Technologies (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, VRFs)
- Experience in designing infrastructure to meet the performance requirements of the application based on the data collected from the legacy system and model for the future grow
- Familiar with ITIL/change management processes
- Knowledge of Avaya IPO, IPC Unigy Platforms
Optimum Solutions Co. Reg #199700895N