- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Network security
Our client has vacancies for Network / Security Engineers.
You should be familiar with at least 2 of the following:
- Network and/or security technologies, LAN/WAN, firewall, etc.
- Anti-spam, VMware, etc.
- IP networks, routing protocols, BGP, OSPF, DNS, AD, Proxy, etc
- Certification in Cisco CCNA/CCNP, Check Point CCSE, Bluecoat BCCPP, Brocade BCNP/BCLP will be an advantage
- Provide Implementation services including product installation, configuration and training
- Evaluate and propose optimum and working solutions to meet customers requirements
Occasionally you will be required to support Pre-sales, including product feature clarification, tender submission, proof-of-concept, etc.
This is a Permanent Position and successful candidates will be employed by our client.
This is an exciting opportunity for Network and/or Network Security professionals to grow and be exposed to leading industry product brands and solutions.
To apply, please submit full resume, stating current and expected salary and your availability.
EA License: 12S6056