- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: CCDA, CCNA, Data networking, project deployment, load balancing, system administration
A growing regional technology business is hiring! Backed by excellent year-on-year growth and an ambitious global expansion, they are inviting dynamic, technically proficient network engineers to be a part of their growing team. As a part of the professional services team, your work in the deployment and troubleshooting of various networking technologies will be critical to the business’ growth. Interfacing with key stakeholders throughout the entire post-sales process, your efficient troubleshooting methods will represent the face of the company, directly impacting on the business’ growing reputation.
- Ideally both the CCNA and CCDA certification, or technically equivalent working knowledge of the design/deployment of cisco networking technologies
- Familiarity with a vast number of networking technologies, including but not limited to:
* Cisco R/S, Alcatel R/S, Load Balancers, Firewalls, Infrastructure security solutions
- Ideally at least 3-5 years of experience within a systems integration / distributor setting, with an emphasis on project deployment and solutioning
- Proficiency with the mandarin language is a big bonus
- Familiarity with systems/virtualization administration is a value add
Apply immediately and send your CV to email@example.com to stand out!
Please contact Kelvin Tan (Reg No. R1218224) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)