- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Project management, TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol), DHCP/DNS/Proxy/Radius, Windows and Linux server
Our client, well-known and established Business / IT consulting, solutions provider, is inviting suitably qualified candidates fill the position as Network Testing Engineer.
- To install, configure and administer Windows and Linux server operating systems
- To setup, configure and administer DHCP / DNS / Proxy / Radius services
- To setup, configure and administer enterprise network routers, switches and wireless access points (Cisco, HP etc)
- To Identify and mitigate risks and challenges
- To manage a team of 5 to 10 technical specialists.
- At least Diploma in IT or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 1 years project management experience.
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge
- Experience with Novell products will be an advantage
- Strong network analytic and troubleshooting skills
- People oriented and have experience in managing a team of 5 to 10
- Able to anticipate problems and failure points
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels within the client organization, vendors and with stakeholders
- Attention to detail , Good time keeper, person of integrity
- Singaporean, Singapore PR or Malaysian may apply.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD Format to: email@example.com
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Availability to commence work
• Recent photo
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers