- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: trade finance, admin, LC, letter of credit, bank guarantee
- Primarily responsible for prompt and accuracy processing of Letter of Credit (L/C) and Letter of Guarantee (L/G) documents, ie. issuance, related amendments, billing, following up of outstanding guarantees, fees etc with customers & banks.
- Checking of customers’ applications forms, signatures, verifications of alterations, customers’ limit
- Keying in transactions into Eximbills (trade) system and posting of accounting entries accurately
- Provides prompt and quality customer services
- Assumes new role as new product lines may be added from time to time
- Min GCE ‘O’/’A’ level. Higher academic qualification preferred.
- At least 3 years working experience in bank operations, preferably in Trade Services operations and Money Transfers
- Hands-on with MS Office applications and SWIFT payments/operations
- Knowledge of Kapiti-Equation and EXIMBILLS preferred. Good grasp of ICC’s UCP-600, ISP-98, URC and URDG.
- Fast, accurate and customer-oriented.
- A team player