- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Office administration
Established company looking for dynamic individual
Perm /Raffles Place /$3000 / 6pm to 12pm /5 Days
Renowned Law Firm / 1 Year Related Industry
- Prepare and process legal documents and papers, such as summonses, subpoenas, complaints, appeals, motions, and pretrial agreements.
- Make photocopies of correspondence, documents, and other printed matter.
- Organize and maintain law libraries, documents, and case files.
- GCE ‘O’ level with credit in English and PSC qualification
- Min 1 year of relevant experience in Litigation
- Conversant with Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Renowned law firm
- Short working hours
- Taxi claims provided
- Permananet position
HOW TO APPLY: You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format (including current and expected salary package) to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can call 65909908 if you have any enquiries.
Please provide the following for speedier processing and confirmation of interview:
- Personal details
- Recent photo
- Reason for leaving each company
- Last drawn salary for each company
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Contactable number in resume
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.