- Salary: up to 800
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Internship
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Research skills
This internship is open to NTU only
Kindly indicate your area of interest for the internship in your cover letter/resume.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
1) Content Lab Intern (Integrated Marketing Division)
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of branded content for premium advertisers, to expand our company’s footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads across digital and print platforms. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to think out of the box. While you are here, you will be exposed to disciplines of pitch preparation, branded content story telling, track key analytics, social media planning, SEO
• Pitch in with story ideation for branded content story telling and convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing in
• Create 1 - 2 free resources monthly that can flow across print and digital media for advertisers to drive leads, awareness and other important metrics (examples include blog posts, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
• Curate, research, design, and write content on topics relevant to the readership
• Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
• Familiar with blogging tools and basic HTML
• An ability to convey messages both in writing and in person
• Knowledge of web writing tactics and how to optimize for SEO
• Visual eye and knowledge of photo-editing software such as Photoshop
• Video editing knowledge is a bonus
*Selection process involves a written test and an interview*
2) Intern, Marketing Communications (Integrated Marketing Division)
As our resident intern in SPH’s Integrated Marketing division, we need YOU to be the person that helps shape the voice and communication of one of brands and products in SPH. We need eager young minds to help rejuvenate our brand planning and marketing communications strategies. We need eager young minds because we want our products to speak to eager young minds. We have many great brands and products but we want Singapore to know what these products stand for, what it can do and what problems it solves for the consumers. The tone, voice and communication is what we want you to help define and evolve together with the marketing teams. We will give you an armory of media weapons at your disposal. Create experiences, beautifully creative advertisements for our communications across multiple media platforms, coordinate the most experiential events for our customers, help design the best branded premiums, etc. The list goes on. If you can sell the idea in, the team will execute it. Lean on the rest of the marketing team to ensure we can help hone your skills as a marketer. We expect you to have some knowledge in non-digital media channels across the world of TV, print, out-of-home, and other touch-points. You must like the science of media (you better love numbers and metrics), growth-hacking and innovation. And the interesting bit, we want you to bleed digital. Show us how you treat the world of digital as a way of life. Show us your digital footprint.
• Work with a team of marketers within our brand communications and strategy teams
• Help enable our sales teams with brilliant ideas to sell to our clients
• Work with all the different stakeholders within SPH (sales, analytics, marketing, operations, etc)
• Mention the code word: “I see your special code” in your application and there will be a surprise
• If you are totally digital in your life, this will help you get this job
• We love marketing attribution and so should you
• Help support all our experiential events that we run for our customers, clients, etc
• It’s not just about thinking out of the box, there is no box
3) Media Sales Interns
The interns will work closely with the sales teams to craft proposals, follow up on clients' campaign executions and be the sales development officers complementing sales effort.
• Must have an inclination towards sales
• Good with numbers and good spoken / written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint