- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: Teaching, Nursing, Communications skills
- To uphold nursing standards in HNF through leadership in clinical management of patients admitted under our care, as well as to give support to the care-givers of our patients. Hence the Nurse Clinician will make home visits from time to time.
- To be a mentor to new nursing staff through direct supervision, preceptor-ship and advice on care management of patients.
- To coordinate teamwork in total patient care with all members of the care team, in order to deliver quality care and service to patients, relatives and visitors. This will involve the assignment of new cases and on-going scheduling of workloads amongst the nursing staff
- Apply understanding and monitor compliance to medico legal requirements.
- To work in collaboration with Training Officer and OJT Instructors in identifying training needs, competency certification and maintaining standards of care of the staff
- To work in collaboration with the other Nurse Clinicians, Nurse Educator and other nursing staff as appropriate to put in place clinical processes that are conducive to the maintenance and improvement of standards of nursing care in HNF.
- To ensure accuracy and timeliness of all documentation related to patient care.
- To have knowledge of all equipment in use by HNF patients as well as be responsible for the servicing of all clinical equipment used by HNF Nurses
- To be part of the process of quality improvement through review of care processes, active participation and/or leadership in projects.
- Facilitates in doctors’ visitis / Multi-disciplinary meeting.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Senior Nurse Manager and/or Chief Executive Officer.
- Registered Nurse in Singapore
- Post-graduate Degree in Nursing/Advance Diploma in Gerontology or other relevant specialties (Preferred)
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in acute hospital setting.
- Candidates with teaching/preceptorship experience (preferred)
- Effectively bilingual and good communication skills
- Ability to think and act independently.
- Only Singaporean and PR need to apply.