- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: nursing
- Responsible for the overall operations of the nursing facility
- Assist in managing a team of nurses, nursing aides, health care assistants, and rehabilitation team
- Assist in looking after the welfare and safety of the residents by ensuring that all safety policies and procedures are carried out
- Review the residents to assess their progress and ensure that high quality care has been provided
- Able to handle all aspects of nursing care and emergency evacuation procedures so as to be able to attend to emergencies
- Assist in planning and initaiting QA programmes and workgroups activities
- Promote effective and co-operative working relationships within the unit
- Take corrective and preventive actions where necessary to eliminate or minimize the cause of existing or potential critical quality problems identified.
- Implement and monitor infection control policies, safety policies and procedures
- Assist in the planning, conducting, scheduling of in-service training classes, on-the-job training and orientation programs
- Conduct periodic checks on staff on their learning journal and identify staff for learning/ development
- Review resident complaints and grievances
- Raising and maintaining the nursing standards and service level in the department.
- Involve in manpower planning and deployment to ensure operational needs in the wards are met
- Responsible for scheduling of staff, performance evaluations, feedback and coaching.
- Develop and maintain written policies and procedures that govern the operation of nursing care towards the elderly
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Nursing / Advance diploma in specialty in Gerontology or Palliative or Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Competent in Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Qualified and interested applicants, please send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Attn: Nurse Manager - HML)
For further enquiries, please call in at6736 3280and look for Michelle.
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599