- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Degree in Nursing
Leading a team of care staff.
The Nurse Manager's responsibilites includes the following:
- Ensure the branch complies with existing and enhanced regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Assist General Chief Of Nursing (GCON) to review the branch key performance indicators and identify areas of improvement and gaps.
- Provide leadership and is promotor of fair employment practices and career upgrading opportunities for staff, based on merits.
- Participate in manpower planning.
- Assist GCON in leading and monitoring key supervisors to implement continuous improvement projects and to improve standards of care.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations at the nursing home to ensure effective, efficient and safe care delivery.
- Supervisor and guide staff within scope of authority, on case matters to ensure compliance.
- Involved in the recruitment, selection and performance assessment of care staff under his/her charge.
• Possess a Degree in Nursing
• 10 years clinical with management experience
• Experience in managing care staff
• Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
• Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Working location: Changi