- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Leadership skills, Management skills, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
Innovating Care for the Community of the Future
Set to open in phases from 2022, the Woodlands Health Campus will be a 1,800-bed development comprising an Integrated Acute and Community Hospital, Specialist Outpatient Clinics and a Long-Term Care facility. We seek to provide personalised and quality healthcare for our patients by harnessing innovation and building a strong ecosystem for community care.
Responsible to ensure that personalised, specialised and cost effective care is provided by nursing staff to patients, in accordance to the hospital policies and procedures, standards of nursing care and practices. Responsible for the effective and efficient running of the ward / department assigned.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 8 years of post-registration experience
- Possess Post basic certificate / Advance Diploma in nursing and/or a recognised Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Possess leadership and management skills
Visit bit.ly/joinwhc to apply.
Find out more about us at fb.com/woodlandshealthcampus.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.