- Salary: 3300 - 4500
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management, Nutrition, Health and Wellness
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Full AHPC Registration
Deliver skilled occupational therapy care to clients for maximising independence and reducing dependency onlong term services, based on a hoslitic approach and client based rehabilitation wth evidence based programme.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Undertake occupational therapy assessment of clients, with diverse needs through subjective questioning and objective assessment.
2. Plan and monitor individual clent's occpuational therapy programmes.
3. Provide appropriate information, education and support for client group and their caregivers.
1. Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy
2. 2- 4 years of experience in a Therapist position.
3. AHPC- Full / Restricted Registration
- 5 days' work/week
- Rehab centre located at Jurong Point Shopping Centre