- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Ms Office
Our client is a leading international freight forwarding company. They are looking for dynamic candidates to join their growing team.
- Prepare job order
- Liaise with customers for shipment arrival
- Follow-up with origin office for documents and discrepancy
- Prepare transport order and arrange for permit
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level
- Good Communication Skills
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with China counterparts
- Responsible, mature, hands-on, meticulous, detailed, proactive and committed team player
- IT savvy- proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Preferably 1 year related experience in Shipping/Warehouse/Logistics
- Knowledge in Traffic Management would be an advantage
- *** Singaporean/PRs only
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be notify.