- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Admin, Office Management, Office Admin, HR Support, Human Resources
About Our Client
Our client is a Japanese Semiconductor Manufacturer and they are looking for a “Office Admin Executive” for their Singapore Office.
- Preparing and submission of statutory contribution such as CPF, FWL
- Yearly income tax filling for all staff and tax clearances for resigned staffs.
- Prepare and provide relevant report for management such as monthly overtime, attendance report, payroll summary and other related reports requested by management.
- Check and endorse invoices related to Admin, such as electricity bills, telecom bills, company transportation, and office equipment. Check, arrange and distribute petty cash to all staffs
- Full HR spectrum including payroll, OT calculation, recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, industrial relation, day to day HR operations and administration.
- Preparing Employment Contract and other company letters.
- Min. 3 years of experience with overall office administration
- Diploma/degree holder.
- Good knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skill is a perfect match.