- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- You will perform administrative and clerical duties in the Civil Justice Division of the Subordinate Courts.
- Your responsibilities include administrative work such as sorting and maintaining court records, document filing and retrieval, data entry, photocopying, dispatch, monitoring and replenishing of office supplies, assisting in preparations for meetings and general support duties as required.
- Completed at least Primary School education
Please submit the relevant supporting documents together with the application form.
Successful candidate will be appointed under the Operations Support Scheme on a two year(s) contract subject to renewal or emplacement on the permanent establishment.
For enquiries, please contact Ms Tammy @ 64355181
We thank all applicants for their interest. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.