- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Provide admin & secretarial support for Managing Director , Responsible for the smooth running of the Singapore office operations , Logistic arrangements of business travel for Managers (flight, hotels etc.)
The Companyis the world's leading provider of industrial components and tools in their industry.
Office Manager (Senior Secretary / Personal Assistant)- European MNC
The incumbent shall be responsible for the smooth running of the Singapore office operations and also to provide secretarial support to Managing Directorfor Asia(European expatriate)
- Provide admin & secretarial support for Managing Director (European Expatriate), including calendar management, meeting coordination, recording of minutes, submitting claims / leave submission etc.
- Logistic arrangements of business travel for Managers (flight, hotels etc.), conference calls, live meetings, offsite meetings etc.
- Point of contact for Business Partners, stakeholders, etc.
- Booking, preparation of meeting, including welcoming of guests
- Assist in preparation of meeting documents / print outs when required
- Perform administrative duties including answering phone calls, handle enquiries etc.
- Facilities Management and general office maintenance duties ofinclusive of office keys, pantry, repairs & maintenance.
- Perform any other ad hoc secretarial duties when assigned.
- Experience in secretarial and office planning & operation works
- Possess tertiary education with at least 5 years of relevant experience as a Secretary / Personal Assistant role working with/under senior management in a MNC environment.
- Pleasant disposition & well groomed
- Understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of tact and discretion
- Highly organized, Proactive, Meticulous.
- Think ahead of situations and anticipate needs and ability to plan
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Skills in presentation will be a bonus.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Possess high responsibility & able to take initiative
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- High proficiency in MS Office applications, like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to
Please Do NOT use Quick Apply
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.