- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
The selected individual will be required to work with the Project Manager on IT project(s) and assist him/ her in meeting the project objectives.
Project Coordination and Monitoring
- Monitor and follow up with vendor and users on functional specifications/ Data migration specifications and review timeline.
Service Requests (SR) Monitoring
- Raise SRs to vendor.
- Follow up with vendor and users for SR proposal.
- Track progress of SRs and remind users to complete UAT
- Get sign off from users
- Participate in discussions to gather requirements, review proposal, etc.
Problem Management and Monitoring
- Monitoring of the problem logs of systems and making sure that vendor logs everything and resolves issues according to agreed timelines.
- Monitor helpdesk logs and follow up with vendor if resolution takes too long.
- Assist to reply to the users if they have any issues with the helpdesk replies.
- Assist to reply to the users if they have any queries.
General Coordination and Liaison
- Liaison person for scheduling of meetings between Vendor and users and making necessary administrative arrangements for such meetings
- Coordinate and liaise with various user groups to collect and provide the information requested by Vendor
- Diploma holder, ITE/GCE ‘A’ Levels
- Attention to details and organised
- Good interpersonal skills
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.