- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Real Estate , Business, Marketing
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Real Estate, Office administration
- Responsible for the leasing of assigned properties including the implementation of leasing plans and strategies
- Manage leases and marketing to achieve maximum rental income and occupancy of assigned properties
- Prepare and check lease documents for tenants’ execution and monitor proper acceptance of Lease to produce accurate lease documents and good control of lease renewals and expiries.
- Cultivate good landlord-tenant relationship to establish good tenants’ support and increase leasing opportunities
- Prepare reports, half-yearly rental review papers, annual budget of assigned properties and competitors’ rental study to monitor performance of properties and establish competitive rental rates.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Property Development/Real Estate Management, Others or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 3 year(s) of working experience in industrial leasing is required for this position. Advantageous to have leasing experience with property consultancy firm.
- Preferably specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
Job role in Property Leasing or equivalent.
- A team player
- Possess effective communication skills, i.e. spoken and written
If you meet the above requirements, kindly apply online or submit a detailed resume, current and expected salaries, and contact number(s) to:
Head, Human Resource
CITY DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
36 Robinson Road, #20-01 City House
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)