- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Communication skills, Microsoft Office, Customer service
- Handle incoming or outgoing calls as assigned by the team supervisor / Executive / Manager
- Handle feedback, incidents and enquiries through the hotline on SMRT‘s public transport services.
- Ensure that the necessary and appropriate follow up actions are taken in a timely manner
- Ensure adherence to SOP, Work Instructions and call handling and service standards
- Meet set KPI for the frontline team
- Respond to crisis activations promptly and within the set deadline.
- Man the hotline or perform duties as allocated by team manager / executive during crisis
- You should possess GCE “O”/”A” Levels or Diploma in Business / Mass Communication
- At least 1 year’s relevant experience is required. Prior exposure in B2C environment will be advantageous.
- A minimum grade of B3 in English for your GCE “O” levels is required.
- Possess an excellent customer service disposition and mindset with good verbal
- Reasonably good written communication skills preferred
- Being able to type at 40 words per minute is a must.
- Bilingual in English and another language and be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Successful candidates will be offered 1-year renewable contracts
- Working Hours:
- Mon to Fri - 2.15pm to 11pm
- Sat - 9am to 1pm
Human Resource Division
SMRT Corporation Ltd
251 North Bridge Road
All materials will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.