- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: -
- Fixing/ Amending / Rescheduling transport on a daily basis to take into account any changes involving clients, drivers, vehicles, and traffic
- Arranging vehicle changes between drivers and all the bases to cover service, repair and licensing issues
- Monitor drivers throughout the day to ensure all jobs are going to plan.
- Inform customers of any problems/delays/issues.
- Provide customers with quotations.
- Answer all phone calls
- Undertaking any driving/admin duties as required by Management
- Preparing daily report.
- Diploma in any discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Especially in Excel)
- Meticulous, strong team player with initiative and has the ability to work independently
Friendly and polite, able to communicate with various departments
Confident and have the ability to use their own initiative.
- Location: East
- 5 working days
- Salary up to $2,800 (OT Claimable)
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume (including your current and expected salaries, availability and recent photograph) to us.
EA Licence No.: 11C3314