- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Logistics management, Communications skills
- Daily Freight forwarding Operation duties
- Permit declaration & Preparing of Shipping documents
- Work closely with customer service and Sales Team
- Coordinate with relevant departments to execute smooth shipment
- Maintain good relationship with customers / Suppliers
- Evaluate suppliers’ performance at the end of each quarter or more frequently
- Problem solving within the planning and documentation activity scope, always communicate to ensure all involved parties are aware of the problems and take actions properly
- Candidate must possess at least a 'N' Level and above
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Working Days : 5 Days week (8.45 am to 6.00 pm)
- Working Location : Central East
- (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification)
Interested applicants, pls send resume with attached photo in MS word format to email@example.com indicating:
- Current/Expected Salary
- Reason(s) for Leaving
- Date of Availability