- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Proactive, Cheerful, Sales and trading, letter of credit, bill of lading
- Familiar with physical agriculture commodity trading related documents such as commercial invoice, packing list, bills of lading , health certificate , surveyor's certificates , insurance cert etc.
- Ensure proper invoicing to customers and liaise with finance team on monitoring of payment
- Able to communicate effectively to co-ordinate with freight forwarders/carrier/overseas suppliers & customers on all shipping and document matters.
- Assist in issuance \ applying of letter of credit (L/C) and other essential trade-finance related banking knowledge is required.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision as well as a good team player.
- Proficient in MS Excel & Ms Word & Ms Outlook.
- Proficient in English.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Those without the required qualifications but with good experience in commodity trading firms are also welcome
- Those with shipping experience are welcome to apply
- Singaporean & Singapore PR need to apply only.
- Full-Time position.