- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- To plan and oversee the production functions of multiple production lines
- To ensure production processes meet stringent quality control acceptable to clients and project specifications
- To optimize the usage of resources such as manpower, heavy machinery, gantry cranes, equipment and raw material in the production lines under his charge to achieve high productivity and efficiency
- To meet client’s expectation on timely delivery
- To attend site meeting related to production and delivery matters.
- Tertiary education in Chemical Engineering
- At least 3 to 5 years in rubber vulcanisation manufacturing plant as production or quality engineer.
- Good communication and organization skill with great motivational ability
- Possesses good leadership and interpersonal skills
Please send in your resume for stating current and expected salary and attach a recent photograph to email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.