- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: LC (letter of credit), Calculate demurrage / despatch
Our client is looking for
Shipping and/or operations executives (Coal)
- Liaise and co-ordinate with customers, team members and commercial staff regarding allocation, loading and movements of coal ensuring all requirements are satisfactory.
- Arrange with internal and external service providers for the transportation and Customer deliveries in line with agreed arrangements and procedure.
- Administer and maintain all logistic actions in company’s internal system and spreadsheet
- Handle Trade Finance activities pertaining to Letter of Credit - be familiar with the UCP rules and ISBP
- Prepare and submit necessary documentation to customers / banks
- Monitor coal movements within the logistics chain, communicate progress and any problems to relevant key stakeholders
- Ensure timely declaration of laycan and vsl nomination in line with contracts agreement
- Follow up on vsl nomination
- Provide any logistic information required by customers, internal and external
Service providers, commercial staff and / or team members
- Calculate demurrage / despatch upon vessel’s sailing and other logistic related invoices
- Monitor and keep track of incoming and outgoing payments
- Ensure dealsheet are in place upon a deal confirmation followed by the execution of relevant purchase or sales contracts in a timely manner
- Familiar with relevant port rules and regulations
Candidate who interested in the above position please deposit your resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our official website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/
For those who occur any problem to apply through above link, please do not hesitate to contact us at 6423 9539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/